Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Double room for rent in Jobstown, Tallaght [Urgent]

Options
  • 29-04-2012 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

425 per month for a large double room, would be perfect for a student attending IT Tallaght as I am myself. The 27 or 65b bus route go this way, right at a bus stop, opposite the centra and quite near a lot of amenities. Room is readily available for Cable TV, which is available in the spacious living room. Internet is available as is a landline. Shared bathroom, all rooms with exception of the stairs (carpeted) are laminate click in floor boards and the bathroom and kitchen are tiled. The house is quite large, I am just looking for someone to share the rent as I cannot afford it by myself. If you would like to view, please contact me <snip>. Ample car parking space for 2 cars, I am a 23 year old female student, previous roommate did not work out and I am very anxious to keep this house. Landlord would like references where possible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,402 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Perhaps send a private message to respond to this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 cupidalaska

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭dearg lady

425 seems awfully high for a room in Tallaght, I pay the same for a double room in city centre. If you need someone urgently you may want to consider reducing the rent.

I'm not the landlord, he's looking for 850 in total, it's a houseshare more so than a room.

Yeah, a room in a houseshare, same as what I have. Just offering my opinion is all.

• Advertisement

I know, I can't lower it, though or else I couldn't afford it myself!

I know, I can't lower it, though or else I couldn't afford it myself!

Did you sign a lease for the whole place yourself?

No, obviously not. I had a friend co-sign a lease and she broke the lease and left, the reason I am advertising the house share is to keep the house, if I don't get someone then I have to find somewhere else.

No, obviously not. I had a friend co-sign a lease and she broke the lease and left, the reason I am advertising the house share is to keep the house, if I don't get someone then I have to find somewhere else.

I don't see how it's obvious. Anyways good luck finding someone prepared to pay that.

Advertisement