Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for an I grade

• 29-04-2012 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, hoping someone could help me out a little.

Due to a death in the family I'll have to apply for an I grade for 2 exams that are both on the same day. I know that if you're sick and need an I grade cert you have to have proof from the doctor but what do I do about a death?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭Cailin CoisFarraige

As far as I know if you call into the chaplaincy they'll organise a cert for a situation like this.

Very sorry for your loss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Ciderswigger

Thanks for the quick reply Cailin CF. I know the details were probably in the student handbook but my head just isn't up for reading through it. You've saved me a headache.

Cheers.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

Very sorry to hear that Ciderswigger.

As Cailin CoisFarraige said, call to the chaplaincy. I had dealings with them briefly before due to missing lectures for a similar reason, and they're great. They should sort it for you without any fuss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Ciderswigger

Thanks guys, ye're as handy as a small pot. :)

Advertisement