Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice You’d Give to the Younger/Future Generation

Options
  • 29-04-2012 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Advice You’d Give to the Younger/Future Generation

If you could create a reference manual for the Younger/Future Generation what would you put in it or tell them so they can enjoy life to its full

EG:
    Don’t buy a house (or I’ll beat you with a stick)
    Being on a first name basis with the bouncers at Coppers might be a bad sign
    Visit Easter Island
    Live in New York for a while
    Listen to the stories of your grandparents no matter how mad they might seem
    Bosco kicks Sponge Bobs ass every day and twice on a Sunday
    ETC.......................

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

Live your life for you

dont waste time making someone else rich and getting trapped in the rat race

see the world and treat people as you would like to be treated because karma is a bitch

also if you want kids do it early enough its hard work and tiring but ever so fulfilling

most of all find something to smile about every day because life is short

• Registered Users Posts: 24,249 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

The advice I wish I could give my younger self:

Stay out of debt and save a chunk of everything you earn. Money can't buy happiness but it can buy freedom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭analucija

-No matter how smart you are, you still have to work.
    -Hello magazine & Co. are evil.

Advertisement