Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neptune bus?

• 29-04-2012 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭

Hey, was just wondering how reliable in the Neptune Bus? And how early would you have to get there to be sure you had a place?

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭jacko1

I found it much easier to walk - cross bridge at gate cinema - walk up shandon st - down other side, turn left and you are there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,470 ✭✭✭TheChizler

They tend to go through town for some reason and get caught in traffic. There was a bus last year that left in plenty time and arrived 20 minutes late for the exam, so it's a risk no matter what you do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

I've got it a couple of times and it never went through town. Would've been 2/3 years ago though. Found it okay, I'd say be there 15 minutes or so before it's supposed to leave. Maybe earlier if it's in the morning cos fewer people will walk in the morning I reckon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,470 ✭✭✭TheChizler

I've got it a couple of times and it never went through town. Would've been 2/3 years ago though. Found it okay, I'd say be there 15 minutes or so before it's supposed to leave. Maybe earlier if it's in the morning cos fewer people will walk in the morning I reckon.
    My girlfriend got it a few times last year and it went through town and up Shandon most of the time, only once it went up Sundays well. Depends on the driver I suppose. Defo be there at least 15 minutes early though, tends to be pretty busy.

Advertisement