Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pervy housemate

• 29-04-2012 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭

Just caught my housemate looking at my boobs. What do i do, is that not a bit pervy of him? Or is it my own fault for taking a shower and wearing a white t shirt afterwards without a bra?

What do other ladies do while house sharing? It can be so uncomfortable wearing a bra all day. Surely im entitled to take it off in the comfort of my own home without someone looking at them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭D_D

We need photos of you in your t-shirt to know if it's slutty or not...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Rocky_Dennis

Just caught my housemate looking at my boobs. What do i do, is that not a bit pervy of him? Or is it my own fault for taking a shower and wearing a white t shirt afterwards without a bra?

What do other ladies do while house sharing? It can be so uncomfortable wearing a bra all day. Surely im entitled to take it off in the comfort of my own home without someone looking at them.

If they're on show, it's fair game.

Were your nipples as hard as your luck?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭kiad

Sleep with him, its the only way to get it out of his system. Then sleep with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Yes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Surely im entitled to take it off in the comfort of my own home without someone looking at them.

Sure you are, just as he is entitled to have a look. Don't act all surprised, bet you love it really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Amputate your tits. Now leave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,822 ✭✭✭stimpson

The day I stop checking out boobs is the day life ceases to be worth living.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

It's not really that big a deal is it? As long as he wasn't gawking with his tongue hanging out of his mouth then I wouldn't worry about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Battered Mars Bar

Move in with me, im blind and gay ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

tell him you want to see his schlong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

dont upset yourself OP, its not you he is objectifying, merely your unfettered knockers, a perfectly natural and understandable thing to do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

votecounts wrote: »
    tell him you want to see his schlong

I don't think he has much there

Not looking would be the equivalent of winning the lotto, then losing the ticket...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

If he's a guy and you have boobs, he's going to have a look. That's just how nature works. Just as long as he isn't being overly creepy about it.

Would it not be the same if a muscled guy was walking around shirtless, because he felt more comfortable not wearing a top in the house?

Boobs are great.

That's all I've got, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

If you fancied him, you wouldn't care.

If he is leching fair enough but you're kidding yourself if you think men shouldn't glance at tits, especially if they're on display.

how can you be so sure?

perv!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭bazza1

He's male...He's normal....He's fapping!

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Ladies that wear tight tops, no bra, get the auld nipples standing to attention to resemble some sort of peanut smuggler, yet they complain when blokes stare at the goods the women has so brazenly put on display sicken me!

Wear a spud sack if you don't want us looking!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

He could be a grow'er and not a show'er.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Ah poor OP. You do seem to get a lot of bad luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

You loved it. You loved it so much you came onto the internet to tell people :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,822 ✭✭✭stimpson

So you have checked him out before? Yet he's the pervert?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

Boobs are great.

That's all I've got, sorry.

Thats all you need

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

sounds like your the kinda girl that does something sexy and then blames the man for checking u out like he's some sort of pervert...

You love it admit it :cool:

Dirty Girl :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

A guy stared at your boobs, how can you possibly go on with your life, what a monster string him up I say!

Maybe you could just say to him to stop staring at your boobs. Not saying anything rarely ever works.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Ficheall wrote: »

Why are you trying to make me out to be the perv here?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm boobs :):):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

kiad wrote: »
    Sleep with him, its the only way to get it out of his system. Then sleep with me.

Sloppy seconds :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Battered Mars Bar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

If it's any comfort to you OP I'll bet you anything yer man will be fapping about your tits tonight :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Because according to that post, you are a perv, I bet you feel your own boobs in the shower too!

Disgusting :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

That was a decisive blow, well done sir.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

Perfectly normal

PK2008 wrote: »
    Thats all you need

Touché!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭micropig

I'm a lecturer, I had this one student a few years ago who would sit in my lectures, staring at my crotch drooling the entire time. It freaked me out no end:eek:

she had a nice rack though;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Perfectly normal
    I think your post was better before you edited it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

What is wrong with ogling at your boobs,

Men pervs to the end, that should be looked at as a disability, we just can't help it.

Your housemate is just a twat for getting caught.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,595 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Op wants to show off her tits without actually showing off her tits... succeeds. Well done ma'am.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,595 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Take a sh1te dont flush problem sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Sound Bite

Be honest, you would be more insulted if he didn't look! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Why is it ok for you to do it and not for this guy?

Especially since you yourself seem to be making it hard for the guy not to notice your breasts.

Yeah and I'm sure your male housemate would love to hang around in his boxers scratching himself as well but he doesn't. Why? Because he's sharing a house and he's taking others into consideration.

A big steaming cup of cop-on wouldn't go astray for you OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

For those that missed that
    I had a lecturer every monday morning who had a massive yoke. An hour of watching his pants, it set me up for the week.

Well Played sir.

In short, you look. He looks. Get over it or put your tits away.

You'll be pissing and moaning the day comes that no-one is looking too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

Breaking news! Man looks at woman's boobs!...

...labelled pervert by braless housemate in see through t-shirt!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Double standards all around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

Now, thats what I call research!:D

You should work for Primetime

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

Maybe there was a stain on your t-shirt.

You are pretty full of yourself to assume it was definitely your tits ;):D

• Advertisement
Advertisement