Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pervy housemate

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Aquila wrote: »
    Is this what After Hours has degenerated into?
    not even a ..
    Pics or GTFO uttered :eek:

First response:
    D_D wrote: »
    We need photos of you in your t-shirt to know if it's slutty or not...

Keep up, Aquila.

Now, thats what I call research!:D
    And to think some people say you don't learn anything worthwhile in college...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

A lot of people in this thread are getting "served". I think that's what the hip young kids call it now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭MungBean

Just caught my housemate looking at my boobs. What do i do, is that not a bit pervy of him? Or is it my own fault for taking a shower and wearing a white t shirt afterwards without a bra?

What do other ladies do while house sharing? It can be so uncomfortable wearing a bra all day. Surely im entitled to take it off in the comfort of my own home without someone looking at them.

Thats your own fault, aint a man in the world who would be able to resist having a peek. Well not a straight man anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Why is it ok for you to do it and not for this guy?

Especially since you yourself seem to be making it hard for the guy not to notice your breasts.

Yeah and I'm sure your male housemate would love to hang around in his boxers scratching himself as well but he doesn't. Why? Because he's sharing a house and he's taking others into consideration.

A big steaming cup of cop-on wouldn't go astray for you OP.
    +1 to this.

In fairness it doesn't take to much to upset ye women.

If it isn't:
    "Don't you dare look at my tits you dirty perverted bastard"
    Its:
    "Why wont ya look at my tits?, dont you love me anymore?"

Will ye just make up your mind ffs. What the fcuk is a bloke meant to think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭micropig

Just caught my housemate looking at my boobs. What do i do, is that not a bit pervy of him?

Blast him with p1ss:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

If you've ample boobs and you're wearing something that draws attention to them, guys will look - because guys like boobs. It's hardly pervy, it's admiration. And wouldn't it be worse if they didn't?!
    If he really stared for ages though and started drooling, it would be a bridge too far. I'm confident however that most guys aren't gonna do that. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

micropig wrote: »
    Blast him with milk:D

FYP :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Aquila wrote: »
    Is this what After Hours has degenerated into?
    not even a ..
    Pics or GTFO uttered :eek:

I had no signal on my phone :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Dudess wrote: »
    If he really stared for ages though and started drooling, it would be a bridge too far. I'm confident however that most guys aren't gonna do that. :pac:

unfortunately this is true been there wore the T shirt :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭AnnaVanilla

If you've ample boobs and you're wearing something that draws attention to them, guys will look - because guys like boobs. It's hardly pervy, it's admiration. And wouldn't it be worse if they didn't?!

+1 - give him a break and take it as a compliment :)

I once had a house mate say to me - on the evening I was moving out of the house - "well seeing as you're Danish and it's your last night here, I thought we could have a bit of fun, what ya say?" He knew how to pay a girl a compliment alright....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

hondasam wrote: »

unfortunately this is true been there wore the T shirt :pac:

I naturally look like that :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

OP needs more pics so I can judge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

brb_imagination.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Born to Die

OP had a thread about shagging a teacher last week, now is getting upset about a housemate glancing at breasts.

This bloke is not consistent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

In fairness it doesn't take to much to upset ye women.

If it isn't:
    "Don't you dare look at my tits you dirty perverted bastard"
    Its:
    "Why wont ya look at my tits?, dont you love me anymore?"

Will ye just make up your mind ffs. What the fcuk is a bloke meant to think.
    Stop hanging around with pains in the hole who happen to be women?

OP walk around braless if it's uncomfortable wearing one all the time (for me personally it's uncomfortable NOT to wear one, but anyway) or maybe just loosen the bra - but obviously wear something baggy and dark-coloured if you feel you are being made to feel uncomfortable in your own home by the "trauma" of a man copping an eyeful of your breasts. Not worth being bothered by though IMO. What's he like as a person? Surely that is of more relevance when deciding he's pervy? An auld fella I work with can't look me in the eye at all :D although he tries... I know he's not a perv though, he's a nice guy, so I couldn't care less.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

God, one time I was absolutely knackered in a work meeting. It was right at the end of the day and I'd been doing loads of overtime that week. I wasn't listening to anyone; was just staring vacantly into space straight ahead, thinking about how tired I was. Suddenly I'm back in the room and realise I've been staring at the new girl's tits :o Look up and she's staring at me :o x2. Honest to fcuk I didn't even register that they were there. I felt like Harrison Ford in "The Fugitive".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Its a bigger crime not to look at boobs imo. They are georgous. Especially after a shower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

wilkie2006 wrote: »
    God, one time I was absolutely knackered in a work meeting. It was right at the end of the day and I'd been doing loads of overtime that week. I wasn't listening to anyone; was just staring vacantly into space straight ahead, thinking about how tired I was. Suddenly I'm back in the room and realise I've been staring at the new girl's tits :o Look up and she's staring at me :o x2. Honest to fcuk I didn't even register that they were there. I felt like Harrison Ford in "The Fugitive".

Why?

Are you getting mixed up with the crying game?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

Ghandee wrote: »
    Why?

Are you getting mixed up with the crying game?

Maybe. Was he in that? Accused of a crime he didn't commit and all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 223 ✭✭07734

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

I don't think he has much there

had a look while he was asleep did you? pervette

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

had a look while he was asleep did you? pervette

She's just become fixated on the big lad the lecturer has, all pale in comparison after an hour of her class perving a week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,283 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

You're getting pounded from all angles OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

stimpson wrote: »
    The day I stop checking out boobs is the day life ceases to be worth living.

In my case it will probably be the day I cease to live.:eek:

Someone once asked my wife why it didn't seem to worry her that my eyes went out on stalks every time a woman with a nice arse and nice boobs walked past. She replied that it would worry her a lot when I stopped doing it.:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Davidson2k9

He's not a pervy housemate, he's just a normal man.

You come out of the shower, all wet, braless and wearing a see through top. What do you expect him to do? Its just natural for lads. Don't make a big deal out of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I hate when an OP goes into radio silence and doesn't argue back. Way less entertaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

(.)(.)

If you look at this post, you're a pervert.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Bend him over your lap and give him a damn good spanking. That'll learn him.

• Advertisement

(.)(.)

I looked. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Born to Die

(.)(.)

What if I **** over it?

Thrill wrote: »
    I looked. :o

*shakes head and, consequently, unsupported breasts, in disapproval*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭rusty_racer94

You just came here to tell us that you're worth checking out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

When I was little I asked my Mum why boys didn't get their 'own' boobs and she told me that if they did, they would never get out of bed!! Not far wrong!!

Seriously, as long as its an admiring glance then great....in my late 40's I am delighted for the odd appreciative glance and I had my own wet t-shirt incident in the past......forget it and dress appropriately from now on...and take the compliment!! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

(.)(.)

Nope, I just feel an urge for scrambled eggs.

What if I **** over it?

That's ok as long as you clean the screen after.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

If he walked around in white jocks after a shower, would you have a look?

Boobies on show/nearly on show = fair game.

Pandora2 wrote: »
    When I was little I asked my Mum why boys didn't get their 'own' boobs and she told me that if they did, they would never get out of bed!! Not far wrong!!

Did she not mention moobs?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Pandora2 wrote: »

Did your mother always use such hack material?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

OP - just get cleaning to take your mind off your worries......

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70472754&postcount=1

1966 wrote: »

Anyway do much men take notice of the cracks between the tiles?

Surely that's a euphamism for something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭micropig

1966 wrote: »

Hope your cracks are still clean OP:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭nicechick!

Ficheall wrote: »

Too funny!! I laughed just what I needed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I don't think he has much there
    So it's wrong for him to look at your tits, but not wrong for you to look at his dick?

• Advertisement

the_syco wrote: »
    So it's wrong for him to look at your tits, but not wrong for you to look at his dick?

And worse - she's insulting his manhood groundlessly because it makes her feel better. Whereas the housemate is supposedly a perve for appreciating her 'assets'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

OP's trolling/double standards aside, like has been said already, guys will look at boobs. Unless they're being ridiculously pervy and inappropriate I'd take it as a compliment.

Then again, I've very small boobs so I don't have to deal with pervs staring :pac: (Actually don't know whether to be happy or sad about that :confused: )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭nicechick!

Ficheall wrote: »
    And worse - she's insulting his manhood groundlessly because it makes her feel better. Whereas the housemate is a perve for appreciating her 'assets'.

I know! Typical chick thing to do she should take it as a compliment and move on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭exador

u better wear ear muffs tonight...could be a lot of noise cuming from next room

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Satts

There would be something wrong with him if he didn't look.

• Advertisement
Advertisement