Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pervy housemate

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Ok, I'll say it. hardluckwoman is AH's best troll by a long shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Confab wrote: »

Hardly or she would not get caught so easily. Amateur troll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Born to Die

Confab wrote: »

He was better in his previous guises. ;)

He is slipping very early in threads these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Dudess wrote: »
    nicechick! wrote: »
    I know! Typical chick thing to do she should take it as a compliment and move on

Speak for yourself there chick. ;)

You're not typical, great.
    nicechick was talking about typical chicks.
    It's a typical chick thing to do, the same as it's a typical guy thing to have the sconce.

OP: suck it up. You'll be a wrinkly, saggy mess in a few years, like we all will. Be glad someone wants a look, time's not on anyone's side.
    Except your housemate, it's on his side.
    All that precious time he'll spend cracking one off to your bewbs. Glorious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

grindle wrote: »
    You're not typical, great.
    nicechick was talking about typical chicks.
    It's a typical chick thing to do, the same as it's a typical guy thing to have the sconce.
    Typical means usual - staring at a guy's cock and asking for advice on how to get him into bed, but then being freaked by a guy glancing at her boobs when it was hard not to notice them, is not usual. It's irrational.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

OP I'd check your washing if I was you to make sure your housemate hasn't robbed any of your bras.

Chances are he's constructed a freaky shrine in his room in honour of your fabulous mammaries.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Typical means usual - staring at a guy's cock and asking for advice on how to get him into bed, but then being freaked by a guy glancing at her boobs when it was hard not to notice them, is not usual. It's irrational.
    Just sounds shy to me. I like looking at boobies, and speculate as to how to get women into bed, but if a girl actually spoke to me, I just don't know what I'd do...

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭dave3004

OP, a boob is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to see one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

this thread makes me think of tits. im off to fap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Just caught my housemate looking at my boobs. What do i do, is that not a bit pervy of him? Or is it my own fault for taking a shower and wearing a white t shirt afterwards without a bra?

What do other ladies do while house sharing? It can be so uncomfortable wearing a bra all day. Surely im entitled to take it off in the comfort of my own home without someone looking at them.

I don't take your account seriously anymore, haven't for a long time. I find the vast majority of things you say and threads you start to be utterly ridiculous.

If I am right not to take it seriously, fair enough.
    If I am incorrect, it's time you take a long look at yourself imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

The only difference between man and pervert is subtlety.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

White t-shirt after a shower meant that you inadvertently staged a one woman wet t-shirt competition for your housemate, no big deal.

Just buy him some white boxers for Christmas and harmony will return to Chateau long nipples once more.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭jethro081

White t-shirt after a shower meant that you inadvertently staged a one woman wet t-shirt competition for your housemate, no big deal.

Just buy him some white boxers for Christmas and harmony will return to Chateau long nipples once more.

my boards account now has a new location :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭Roadtrippin

johnayo wrote: »
    The OP is definitely a man:eek::eek::eek:

And probably a hairy, ugly one at that, I would dare to guess :P

So please no more encouragement to the OP for pictures or GTFO!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

never mind OP, it will be nice and sunny soon and then your housemate can wear sunglasses and you'll never know if he is checking out your baps or not :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I don't take your account seriously anymore, haven't for a long time. I find the vast majority of things you say and threads you start to be utterly ridiculous.

If I am right not to take it seriously, fair enough.
    If I am incorrect, it's time you take a long look at yourself imo.

I've had a quick scan through their other threads. Dear God! They either need help or else they're brilliant (at taking the p*ss).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Ficheall wrote: »
    Just sounds shy to me. I like looking at boobies, and speculate as to how to get women into bed, but if a girl actually spoke to me, I just don't know what I'd do...

Pretty easy really.... Run like the wind bitches be crazy....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

dave3004 wrote: »
    OP, a boob is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to see one!

I love drinking titties too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

Did he weight them ?

This is when he go up, shakes them and says - "WWWHHHHEEEYYYYYY"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Or did he numb them?

Numb numb numb numb numb.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Old Tom

Just caught my housemate looking at my boobs.
    It is absolutely not acceptable in 21 century. A man looking at boobs??? He should be looking at his housemate's nipples instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

I perved on this fine lady last night.

The anti-climax was unreal :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭noddyone2

It's not really that big a deal is it? As long as he wasn't gawking with his tongue hanging out of his mouth then I wouldn't worry about it.
    Even if his tongue was hanging out, don't worry. Enjoy it. I would try to.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭noddyone2

Just caught my housemate looking at my boobs. What do i do, is that not a bit pervy of him? Or is it my own fault for taking a shower and wearing a white t shirt afterwards without a bra?

What do other ladies do while house sharing? It can be so uncomfortable wearing a bra all day. Surely im entitled to take it off in the comfort of my own home without someone looking at them.
    Every time anything like this happens, be sure to post it so we can give advice. We want to help as much as we can. That's what we're here for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

Getting my boobs stared at brings a smile to my face. It means they still got it. :D It will be a sad sad day when they can't even catch a perv's attention.

Disclaimer: I do not parade my just-out-of-the-shower- and-bra-less self in front of heterosexual males- my boobies are above underhanded manoeuvres. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

I don't think he has much there

Maybe he just had a look, and decided 'Nah'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Jammy Donut

Surely I'm not the only one who read all the thread just for the hope of boob?

I'm dissapointed, no genuine boob pics. :(

Im just waiting for the "Up-herself Housemate, keeps wearing a wet t-shirt around the house thinking she is a supermodel" Thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

Ficheall wrote: »

LOVE the way boards.ie thanked that comment! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Wesc. wrote: »
    LOVE the way boards.ie thanked that comment! :D

I would guess it's because that account thanks every POTD?

Advertisement