Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy batteries?

Options
  • 29-04-2012 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

Guys,

Trying to source batteries for my honey bee 2 heli.. Pack is 11.1v 3S 1000mah 65x34x17, 86g.

Found a pack on hobbyking but the shipping was $28 :-(

Where do you buy your Lipos from..??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Quandry

www.radiocontrolledshop.ie 6eur or thereabouts for shipping or pickup for free if you're around ballymount :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

jayo99 wrote: »
    Guys,

Trying to source batteries for my honey bee 2 heli.. Pack is 11.1v 3S 1000mah 65x34x17, 86g.

You might of selected one from the german warehouse. Here is one from the hong kong hobbyking.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__6471__ZIPPY_Flightmax_1000mAh_3S1P_15C.html

$5.99 for shipping, $4.46 for the battery. In euros thats just under €8 total

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭jayo99

Thx Robbie..
    Guess I had the shipping wrong when I tried to place the order there earlier..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Thx Robbie..
    Guess I had the shipping wrong when I tried to place the order there earlier..

Yea i tested it myself, and shipping options sometimes come up for hong kong even though you selected an item from DE (German) warehouse, and the cheap shipping option disappears then when you proceed.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 keithn4

Guys,

http://www.giantcod.co.uk/loong-tipple-1000-3s1p-25c35c-lipo-battery-p-404356.html

These guys are really good! i use the all the time, really quick shippig to. you eill have it in a couple of days, decent battery to, i have a few of them. 5C charge aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭jayo99

Hey Keith,

I actually was going to order from this site only the shipping costs were a bit high..
    thx !

• Registered Users Posts: 47 keithn4

Hey Keith,

I actually was going to order from this site only the shipping costs were a bit high..
    thx !

They have an awesome service, very quick delivery, and the stuff is well priced. I think alot of there stock is low at the moment

Advertisement