Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent Help Needed!!

Options
  • 29-04-2012 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Lads,

neither controller will sync to the Xbox. Even tried the plug and play kit and it still won't work! Has anyone got any ideas???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Jeremy Deafening Skit

try holding the small button on the top and the sync button on the xbox for a few seconds and then letting go of one cant remember wich one it is. sometimes the play and charge kits act up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I can't hold the sync buttons with the play and charge kit as the bit you plug in covers it?

SantryRed wrote: »
    I can't hold the sync buttons with the play and charge kit as the bit you plug in covers it?

take out the play and charge kit once you get it synced you can put it back in if needs be it shouldn't be an issue

But there's no charge in the controller so I can't :( :pac:

sorry man i have no idea so is the charge kit definitely plugged in fully to the console or try it in the other usb slot

• Advertisement

Yes already tried that. This problem started acting up on Thursday. Thought it was dead batteries. Charged both controllers. Tried again yday, no luck again. Was told by Xbox support that a play and charge kit would hard wire it but they fcuking lied. All it does is charged it, it doesn't actually connect it.

I've left my two controllers beside my xbox trying to connect. The one plugged in with play and charge hasn't connected at all yet, while the other one is currently connected now, but will lose connection soon.

sorry man i have no idea the play and charge kit should connect it may be the controllers

Situation fixed. On the third time of asking I find a solution. Ready when you are Berty :p

Advertisement