Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unlocking nokia

Options
  • 29-04-2012 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭

I have a phone i bought from someone on adverts from some time back and would like to get it unlocked. Now the phone was registered by this person so i cant approach the service provider for unlock code as i did not register it.

So any suggestions how i can get this nokia unlocked to use a different networks sim ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

Local phone unlocking shop?

Website? - search this forum.

What Nokia is it, anyways?

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭1hnr79jr65

nokia c1 o1.

Id prefer to get done for free but no clue what to look for tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭1hnr79jr65

any other help plz?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Very likely you will not get it unlocked for free. There are several online unlockers. Do a search for them in these forums and the more dependable ones should come up.

• Site Banned Posts: 8 emmett123

if not your service provider provide you the codes get the unlock code from other online providers like Simplunlocking.com. after getting the unlock codes get the unlocking instructions from Mobileunlockguide.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement