Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Touch site not showing recipients for sent PMs

Options
  • 29-04-2012 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Checking my "sent" messages on touch.boards, the recipient is not shown - only me as sender.

This appears to be a tech. error that needs to be corrected?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

It would make much more sense to be able to see who you sent the PMs to because if you're in Sent PMs you know you who they're from already (you) :)

We'll get to it as soon as we can.

Thanks very much for the bug report.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Paddy

We've changed this now, your sent items will now show the recipient not the sender.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Philm_12

We've changed this now, your sent items will now show the recipient not the sender.

Many thanks for that - at the risk of being really awkward - could you go the next step so that when I open a "sent" pm, I can click on a link to recipient's profile - not my own!!!

Thanks again peeps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

delete option for send pm doesn't show on touch site either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Philm_12 wrote: »
    Many thanks for that - at the risk of being really awkward - could you go the next step so that when I open a "sent" pm, I can click on a link to recipient's profile - not my own!!!

Thanks again peeps.

I knew we should have closed the thread once your first request was done :pac:

*resets prefix to Feature Suggestion* :)

• Advertisement

I knew we should have closed the thread once your first request was done :pac:

*resets prefix to Feature Suggestion* :)

Just opened a sent pm on my itouch and it still shows my name at the top - not the recipient.

Am I losing it? Should I call my shrink....again (that's 3 times today)

Regards

Philm_12 wrote: »
    Just opened a sent pm on my itouch and it still shows my name at the top - not the recipient.

Am I losing it? Should I call my shrink....again (that's 3 times today)

Regards

Hah, give us some time, we'll let you know when we've done this!

Oooooooooooooh - I see. So now I'm impatient too - no use talking to my shrink about that - it's time for my coffee and cyanide to slow me down a bit. :(

This should be done now. Sent PMs show recipient received PMs show sender.

This should be done now. Sent PMs show recipient received PMs show sender.
    Paddy - I'm nominating you for the Nobel IT prize. Many thanks.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement