Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shooting sticks.

Options
  • 29-04-2012 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

made a set of shooting sticks from an old set of golf club shafts. Light and strong, held together by castrating rings. [cringe]. So how are good are your groups with your sticks when testing them out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

jmcp wrote: »
    made a set of shooting sticks from an old set of golf club shafts. Light and strong, held together by castrating rings. [cringe]. So how are good are your groups with your sticks when testing them out.

I don't believe you! pictures......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

I don't believe you! pictures......

ya:(;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

jmcp wrote: »

Apparently castrating rings are a common thing in DIY shooting sticks.

How did they turn out and work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭rabbit assassin

garv123 wrote: »
    Apparently castrating rings are a common thing in DIY shooting sticks.

How did they turn out and work?

Yeah castrating rings or a strip of old inner tube from a bike doubled or tripled over. Can make an ideal pair for next to nothing. Made a pair from some garden poles and its solid :D. Ideal for high grass etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 41 jmcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPQe2tCGAQk&feature=related, you can see them here. i found tyre tube will tear after a while

• Advertisement
Advertisement