Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Info on my new Connection ?

Options
  • 29-04-2012 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hello, As far as I know the lines near my house are being upgraded to allow Eircom to come into the house, I was wondering if you could check how the progress in my area is coming along ?? We need to get a phone line installed, and it has been some time since we were last contacted by you, I would be grateful if you could speed things along, thank you !

My Area is Drumkeen, in Donegal.
    Thanks,
    Conor.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Conorp55 wrote: »
    Hello, As far as I know the lines near my house are being upgraded to allow Eircom to come into the house, I was wondering if you could check how the progress in my area is coming along ?? We need to get a phone line installed, and it has been some time since we were last contacted by you, I would be grateful if you could speed things along, thank you !

My Area is Drumkeen, in Donegal.
    Thanks,
    Conor.

Hi Conor,

I have checked your area and there are new phoneline installations taking place in Drumkeen.

You can check on the status of your new line and also be given an eircom Account number, or phoneline number for administration purposes.

My advice would be to call into the Service Team on 1901. When you call 1901, choose the option 'Service' - for more details on your new phoneline.

Best wishes,
    Ant

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Conorp55

Thanks for replying, I was wondering how soon can you send someone out to install my new phone line ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Conorp55 wrote: »
    Thanks for replying, I was wondering how soon can you send someone out to install my new phone line ?

Thanks Conorp55,

The Service Team will be able to confirm the normal lead time for a new phone line of 5 - 10 days. They will advise you on you formally of any agreement and processes involved. You will need to request this directly yourself by calling into the Service Team on 1901.

Kind regards,
    Ant

Advertisement