Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

95 FM in the Sligo Area

Options
  • 29-04-2012 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi Sligonians,
    I noticed recently that someone seems to be broadcasting Alex Jones radio show in the Sligo area on 95 FM. It seems to fade half way out the dual carriage way to collooney and half way out to Grange the other side.

Nice to see someone taking the initiative imho. I may not agree with a good portion of Alex Jone's opinions, but the way I see it, if your only ever exposed to mainstream media you'll only ever get one, or a bunch of closely aligned, perspectives. At least if people are exposed to some of the crazier ideas out there they may realise the truth lies somewhere in the middle and be more wary of believing everything mainstream media spouts.

So if your cruising the town and the regular stations aren't doing anything for you, try 95 FM :D

Regards,
    InquiringMind

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

Yeah, that's been on for a while, I tune in whenever there's nothing but sports or country & western on the other channels, it's good to remind oneself of how nutty the world can be. The scary thing is, if they left out the mind-control bits, it could pass as reasoned debate when compared to some Irish talk-shows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭Yeah Yeah Yeah

Indeed freedom of speech and some interesting items on there.

The dialogue does bang on a bit.

No doubt the authorities will be looking to put them off the airwaves . Which will be a shame as they do deal with issues that our normal broadcasters would not have the balls to mention.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭easkey

It is broadcasting since early October 2011.
    Must be in the town area???

And yes they do deal with issues that our normal broadcasters
    would not have the balls to mention.

Station Name ... Truth Radio..

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Advertisement