Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Schedules

Options
  • 29-04-2012 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I seen some talk in the draft thread so why not a thread of its own.

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedules/nfl_future_afcs.htm

We will be using the 2012 schedule this season.

My schedule:

Home: Detroit, Chicago, Minnesota, Arizona, St. Louis, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Atlanta
    Away: Detroit, Chicago, Minnesota, San Francisco, Seattle, Houston, Indianapolis, Dallas

Incredibly difficult schedule for me! Only 4 CPU games though :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

My schedule is absolutely atrocious.

Cowboys:

Human Games: Packers, Bears, Lions, Cardinals, 49ers, Rams, Falcons, Ravens, Bengals, Browns, Bucanneers, Seahawks

CPU Games: Saints, Steelers, Panthers, Vikings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

HOME: Bills (8), Dolphins (32), Packers (4), Vikings (21), Bengals (12), Titans (11), Texans (26), Jags (18)
    AWAY: Patriots (27), Jets (1), Bears (9), Lions (14), Broncos (3), Titans (11), Texans (26), Jags (18)

last season's power rankings in brackets. I'm sure the Texans will be much better than last season's rankings so there's not too many easy games there (Dolphins, Patriots, Vikings and Jags are the only 5 I'm counting on winning)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Cupcake schedule for the Raiders, only playoff teams are Bengals, Broncos, Titans, Bills and Falcons. 6 CPU games. Big dropoff from last year, I had to play the Jets, Broncos, Bills, Packers, Colts, Ravens, Lions and Bears.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I dont think we play each other Raiders

Titans 2012 Schedule is

Home
    Pats
    Jets
    Chicago
    Detroit

Away
    Bills
    Miami
    Packers
    Vikings

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Who finished second in the NFC East and NFC South last year?

49ers will play the NFC North and AFC East along with those 2 teams ... easy enough schedule in fairness..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Titans 2012 Schedule is

Home
    Pats
    Jets
    Chicago
    Detroit

Away
    Bills
    Miami
    Packers
    Vikings

We both finished second.

Titans 2012 Schedule is

Home
    Pats
    Jets
    Chicago
    Detroit

Away
    Bills
    Miami
    Packers
    Vikings

You've got Ravens and Raiders too (the other 2nd placed teams in your conf) and your 6 divisional games

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

adrian522 wrote: »
    Who finished second in the NFC East and NFC South last year?

49ers will play the NFC North and AFC East along with those 2 teams ... easy enough schedule in fairness..

Eagles finished second in the NFC East and I think the Falcons finished second in the NFC South (it was either them or the Buccs anyway).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Think it was the buccs as the falcons were in the playoffs.

So lets see:
    Human: Bears, Lions, Bills, Jets, Packers,Eagles,Buccs,,Cardinals,Rams ,Seahawks
    CPU: Patriots, ,Vikings,Dolphins

AFC South has a much tougher schedule this season. The difference between the Titans and Colts is:

Colts play Broncos and Bengals
    Titans play Raiders and Ravens

I think 9 or 10 wins will take the division this season and 2nd place may not reach the playoffs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

McG wrote: »
    HOME: Bills (8), Dolphins (32), Packers (4), Vikings (21), Bengals (12), Titans (11), Texans (26), Jags (18)
    AWAY: Patriots (27), Jets (1), Bears (9), Lions (14), Broncos (3), Titans (11), Texans (26), Jags (18)

last season's power rankings in brackets. I'm sure the Texans will be much better than last season's rankings so there's not too many easy games there (Dolphins, Patriots, Vikings and Jags are the only 5 I'm counting on winning)

Some bad news...thats only 4 you're counting on.

madalig12 wrote: »
    Some bad news...thats only 4 you're counting on.

Jags x 2 ..... though in fairness, I could still drop one of those games too.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

AFC South has a much tougher schedule this season. The difference between the Titans and Colts is:

Colts play Broncos and Bengals
    Titans play Raiders and Ravens

I think 9 or 10 wins will take the division this season and 2nd place may not reach the playoffs.

Games could go either way McG for both of us McG!

Games could go either way McG for both of us McG!

I shouldn't count the Texans out either of course. They'll have a slightly easier schedule and the inter divisional games will be huge as I don't expect any of us to pick up too many wins outisde of the games against the CPU

I shouldn't count the Texans out either of course. They'll have a slightly easier schedule and the inter divisional games will be huge as I don't expect any of us to pick up too many wins outisde of the games against the CPU

Agreed, Pudsy had an excellent first season, last season was one for him to forget but honestly i'm worried about Polamalu :eek:

Just looking at my schedule now. I'd better win some games at the start and in the middle because from week 12 I have Cards/Packers/Jets/49ers/Lions/49ers...oh boy...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Dash Big Watchdog

madalig12 wrote: »
    Just looking at my schedule now. I'd better win some games at the start and in the middle because from week 12 I have Cards/Packers/Jets/49ers/Lions/49ers...oh boy...:(

and i want revenge for that disgrace of a 4th quarter last season

and i want revenge for that disgrace of a 4th quarter last season

One man's disgrace is another man's glory.:D

Advertisement