Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheungs still open?

Options
  • 29-04-2012 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if Cheungs in Dublin st still open. I've been trying to get through to them this past few Saturday nights and been getting an engaged tone. The other number on the menu just rings out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,926 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Shut for renovations. Not sure when opening again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Thanks for above replies..I love Cheungs curry with a splash of mandarin sauce:(.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

Four Enforcement Orders Served in April

Two Closure Orders were served under the FSAI Act, 1998 on:

Zam Zam Pizza and Kebab take away, Main Street, West End, Bundoran, Donegal
    Cheung's restaurant, 83 Dublin Street, Dundalk, Louth

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    Under the FSAI Act, 1998, a Closure Order is served where it is deemed that there is or there is likely to be a grave and immediate danger to public health at or in the premises; or where an Improvement Order is not complied with. Closure Orders can refer to the immediate closure of all or part of the food premises, or all or some of its activities

No feckin' way Indiewindy...:eek:. One of their delivery men told my hubby that they've closed for renovations and that they've changed the name to "The Wok In" (or "Inn")I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

I was very surprised myself as I buy stuff there often enough
    Here is official proof
    http://www.fsai.ie/news_centre/press_releases/april_enforcements_09052012.html

• Advertisement

Aw...feck sake:(

For a second there I thought it was Zam Zam in Dundalk and was worried. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

I suddenly feel a bit ill. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 51,926 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

A breast of chicken curry please, no pens, cats, dogs, rats or seagulls.

Advertisement