Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jack White

Options
  • 29-04-2012 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86,878 ✭✭✭✭

His debut solo album Blunderbuss gone in at No. 1 in uk album charts

Anyone heard any of it? Any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭bleach94

Love Jack and The Stripes, I've listened to Blunderbuss and there are certainly some great songs on it, different to his other stuff but really interesting. Kinda drags on towards the end, goes all piano blues-y but I'm starting to get into those songs too. If you're a fan I would definitely give it a listen or two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

I think he's one of the best musicians out there at the moment. I'm definitely gonna give the album a listen. I've heard good things about it, and saw a performance on Jools Holland that looked really good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Excellent album!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Nielo

You can hear the new stuff here. Jack White is definitely a talented guy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

It's amazing how he's had such a long and successful career without ever changing or challenging his style and being so technology stubborn/backward.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Just listened through it once. Very impressive album

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

rcaz wrote: »
    It's amazing how he's had such a long and successful career without ever changing or challenging his style and being so technology stubborn/backward.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

rcaz wrote: »

Not to mention the fact that he stole everything but the blonde locks from Jeffrey Lee Pierce's act.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

No.1 album in the US now.

Advertisement