Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coffin Cam!

• 30-04-2012 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭

Right, this could be fake, but seems legit!

http://www.seemerot.com/

is this simply terribly bad taste, or does the deceased okaying this mean it all okay?

dont click if your squeemish!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭girl2

Sweet fuk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

This is as old as the hills

Oh dear god, I shouldn't have clicked on their next project.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

he looks way too healthy to be dead

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

This is as old as the hills

spotted it a year or two ago meself...

i know embalmers are good an all but is this faked?
    IM0 wrote: »

as far as i know, its possible for bodies to remain like this for a few years after burial

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I wish I didn't click that:(

• Advertisement

eldwaro wrote: »
    as far as i know, its possible for bodies to remain like this for a few years after burial

LMAO!! :D

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

Easily Faked .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

That's fùckin nuts man :/ safe to say I won't be following his er ... progress

LMAO!! :D

fair enough :P

im a funeral director..once they are down there i dont really get to see them again...just know its not as rapid as you may think...but i realise my 'years' estimate is redonkulous! :P

I wish I didn't click that:(

I know, he may* be dead but he's still a thieving prick taking those 30 seconds on me :mad:

*he's not ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭girl2

eldwaro wrote: »
    spotted it a year or two ago meself...

i know embalmers are good an all but is this faked?

I remember a few years ago, in some class, the teacher said that due to the amount of preservatives that were in foods and the amount of rubbish some people were eating, people's bodies were not rotting. I had put that memory to the back of my mind there and then. Desperate that it has just been rehashed :eek:

It's a she actually... according to the site.

http://www.qi.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=18151&start=0

well mystery over..a quick google and i realised how i heard of the site in the first place!

QI...

pretty sure the QI panel at the time believed it was real...kinda hope this guy is right!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

It's a she actually... according to the site.

Ya but that's not a she. I was expecting a little wave or something cool like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I find this easy to masturbate to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

yea it just depends on soil conditions

^^^^^^^^^^

two strange posts beside each other

hondasam wrote: »
    Ya but that's not a she. I was expecting a little wave or something cool like that.

Yeah, lighten the mood and all, it's a bit morbid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭PickledLime

I wouldn't click the link because i'm squeemish (really wouldn't want to watch putrefaction happening! :eek:), but it's kinda funny how society's attitude to death evolves.

Way-back-when, our ancestors would be happy for grandpappy to be left rotting in the open and then literally scrape his bones clean before dropping his major bones off somewhere nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,908 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

That's been proven as being a fake

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Glad to hear its a hoax, Even thinking about bodies rotting inside coffins makes me want to vomit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Glad to hear its a hoax, Even thinking about bodies rotting inside coffins makes me want to vomit.

you would be no good digging a grave so, what would you do if you came across a rotten coffin with the body falling out of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement