Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saint pats for Anxiety Treatment

Options
  • 30-04-2012 1:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey I’m not sure if im posting in the correct forum.
    I’m seriously considering participating in a anxiety programme At Saint pats.
    The problem is its going to cost a lot of money and before I Undertake the course I’m looking to get some honest unbiased feedback from anybody who has participated in this programme. Or recommend a similar Programme?Or share your experience.

I have a pretty bad anxiety disorder and a lot of self esteem issues.
    Iv been in therapy for the past 2 years with not much progress on the Anxiety front. I’m open with my parents about the whole thing im not looking for any advice other then recommendations or feedback

I would be very grateful for some feedback

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 lulu03

Hello, you do not say if you have a generalised or a particular type of anxiety. Therefore, you might find my post irrelevant.
    There is a social anxiety program offered by Mater hospital. Have a look here: http://socialanxietyireland.com/
    It costs 70e for screening. The treatment is delivered in a group setting and it is free. The only thing is that they have so many people that signed up that you'd probably have to wait a year. I hope that this post has been of some help to you. Good luck with everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Stuart1988

Hey Lulu.Thank you for your reply.I was not aware of this course.Im definetly going to look into it.Have you participated in it?
    Its actually a adjustment disorder but social anxiety is definetly something i struggle with

Advertisement