Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KSC TMP hardkick not firing

• 30-04-2012 3:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭

I have a KSC Hardkick TMP that I bought here on boards a while back.
    It had a broken nozzle and a messed up hop up rubber so I learnt how to take it down fully and replace both parts which I got (got the nossle first)

So I installed the nozzle and noticed it just wasn't firing most of the time
    (fires and bolt goes back loading another shot but doesn't actually shoot the shot most of the time and never twice in a row). I thought it may have been the hop up so I then replaced that as it was a bit torn but that didn't change the behaviour.

Im wondering what could cause this to happen?

The magazine also is slightly damaged in that the follower that pushes ammo up is missing the catch and goes slightly further up when the gun is empty (I don't fire it like this as it could damage the nozzle)

Im completely comfortable taking the entire TMP down to it's bits but from checking out the reciever everything is mechanically sound leading me to believe the fault lies with the bolt or specifically something to do with the nozzle (the cup inside the nozzle wasn't ripped).

Does anyone in Wicklow have one of these and would be willing enough to let me test their bolt and mag in my gun to see if that is the problem as they are quite expensive to buy without knowing for sure it is faulty.
    (it would only take me a few mins to take the bolt out safely so I wouldn't need a lot of your time and would happily buy you lunch/pint of appreciation).

Im in Greystones to be precise
    Tagged:

Advertisement