Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Energy drinks vegan friendly?

Options
  • 30-04-2012 4:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Right, I can't seem to get an answer anywhere else on the internet about this. Apologies if this has already been done on here!

Basically, I went Vegan for Lent last year. Ever since, I've been having random urges to do it again. So I've decided for the month of May (maybe longer, who knows) I'll go Vegan again. But my question resides in a major part of my diet: Are energy drinks vegan friendly?

Like, I know Red Bull is, as the taurine is artificially made. But is this the same for Monster? (I drink Monster and Relentless.) I've emailed Monster about this, but haven't heard anything yet, and it's been a few days, maybe even a week (Time has flown by lately.) I've asked a vegan friend of mine, and she says it probably is, but she doesn't drink it, so she's never really looked into it much. There's no indication on the cans, so it's hard to know. :/ I'm assuming that it is, due to the taurine most probably being artificial like in Red Bull.

Anyone know for certain? It'll be a huge help. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Relentless and monster are both vegan, have checked this myself previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭MrPirate

Perfect, thanks! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭NecroSteve

Ugh. That kind of ****e isn't suitable for ANYONE!!

Advertisement