Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

amusements tramore open this friday?

Options
  • 30-04-2012 7:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

Hi there does anyone know if the amusements in Tramore are open this friday during day ? thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 fairygodmother2

probably not. check out their fb page to contact them.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,467 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Judging by how long it took me to get from Waterford to Tramore this afternoon, caused by about four huge lorries and trailers that appeared to have fairground stuff on them (though I was back a bit, but that's what it looked like), I'd say the fairground will be open fairly soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭shanemul

If the weather is good and there are people around there is a chance they will be i'd say seeing as its a bank holiday weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭twinkletoes

thanks everyone...might make the trip if weather holds!..

• Registered Users Posts: 28,467 ✭✭✭✭looksee

looksee wrote: »
    Judging by how long it took me to get from Waterford to Tramore this afternoon, caused by about four huge lorries and trailers that appeared to have fairground stuff on them (though I was back a bit, but that's what it looked like), I'd say the fairground will be open fairly soon.

^^^ it was the circus...

• Advertisement
Advertisement