Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jets Trade Block

Options
  • 30-04-2012 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭

My 1st / 2nd and 3rd round draft picks are all up for grabs.

Not looking for anything in particular but take a look at my roster. I am prepared to offer multiple picks for any player who would improve my team. So have a look at if you have something you think might interest me let me know. A top notch CB or WR or TE possibly most of interest.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Berty I'd offer you Finley, but I think Ben would probably spontaneously combust!

Would you be interested in a straight swap Rogers for Raji?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Not really of interest Keith, happy enough with big BJ

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

have a look at the eagles roster, i have a strong secondary and 2 good te

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Would you be interested in Mark Ingram, 91 Ovr. I'm interested in Spiller.

Shane.C wrote: »
    Would you be interested in Mark Ingram, 91 Ovr. I'm interested in Spiller.
    Not really. Ingram is too like Gore and Ridley.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Glover Quin and Avant for Phillips?
    Sanders is 71 and had 34 sacks!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
    McClain for Spiller?
    Your boyo Pouncy for Wood and????

No interest in any of those ALiG.

Looks like I will not make the draft now so cannot trade for picks.

Now updating my blocks with the following players:

RT Cherilus Ovr 80 Age 28 Pot B
    RT Oberste Ovr 78 Age 22 Pot B
    DT Austin Ovr 82 Age 23 Pot A

Looking for an upgrade at CB and will let one of my existing CB's go as part of a multe player trade.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Cherilus for Flecther straight swap? Both 80 overall. RT for CB?

I already have 2 CBs rated 80 and another 78 so no interest. I need to actually upgrade my starting CB slightly by giving away a starting decent RT as part of the deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Berty44 wrote: »
    I already have 2 CBs rated 80 and another 78 so no interest. I need to actually upgrade my starting CB slightly by giving away a starting decent RT as part of the deal.

I would part with either Samuel or Revis, I would like corner cover in return but it not necessary, Not really looking at RT, would you part with anyone else on the line to bring Revis in?

• Advertisement

etloveslsd wrote: »
    I would part with either Samuel or Revis, I would like corner cover in return but it not necessary, Not really looking at RT, would you part with anyone else on the line to bring Revis in?
    Possibly willing to part with one of my guards. Also be willing to let go of one of my CB's Routt or Webb as part of a deal. Let me know what you are thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Need to upgrade your cornerbacks Berty? ;)

:pac:

Sack leader may be available !!

C.Sanders 23 years old ROLB may move. This guy is simply awesome. Last season he had a league leading 34 sacks and also caused 4 forced fumbles. Why? He has 90 speed and 93 hit power. When you consider he only played half the time as I have an 87 rated ROLB on the books then you understand how good he is ! In his one game this season he had 6 sacks and 2 forced fumbles !

Part of the package would also be to also give CB T.Webb ( 23 years, rated 80 ).

What I am looking for is an elite CB in return. I have no other needs ( except possibly an elite FS ) so unless its one of these two positions don't even bother enquiring.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

i have both elite CB and elite FS

empacher wrote: »
    i have both elite CB and elite FS
    Yep that would interest me sending ROLB Sanders and CB Webb to acquire CB Williams

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Stop acquiring cornerbacks! I want to pass on you :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Stop acquiring cornerbacks! I want to pass on you :pac:

Williams and Revis would be an absolute joke. No point in even trying to throw the ball :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'd offer you Davis aswell berty just to see Dave explode!

Advertisement