Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

If you had a time machine....

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,271 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Forward to Friday night, note Euromillions numbers, come back buy a ticket and laugh all the way to the bank.

That, of course, is assuming I only get one trip in the machine. Otherwise I'd invest in a Fez, a bow-tie and start referring to myself as The Doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

I would have gone back to last year and spread some 10/10/20 so I could have got a third cut of silage, and not be having to have the cattle feeding off bought fodder now.:mad:
    Its the last time I will be taking any heed off that weather guru in New Zeland.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭jethro081

go forward a week, write down the results of every sporting event i can, come back, put on a few accumulators. win big.

then id forget about the time machine, and just enjoy not having to worry about cash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

would absolutely have to pull pranks on my past self everyday for a year.

also watch the movie PRIMER again while going back in time,
    if you have seen it you will get it!.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭naasface

Id fast forward.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

naasface wrote: »
    Id fast forward.

good call, we have reached a level where there are things we can take care of, and for everything else, we just need to get rid of mastercard (among others). 50 or 100 years in the future would look pretty sweet to me.

Does money really make the world go round or is it simply an antiquated lube which is jamming up the gears.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Sleepy wrote: »
    Forward to Friday night, note Euromillions numbers, come back buy a ticket and laugh all the way to the bank.

That, of course, is assuming I only get one trip in the machine. Otherwise I'd invest in a Fez, a bow-tie and start referring to myself as The Doctor.

you stole my plan :(

Advertisement