Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a Vibro-plate in Cork?

Options
  • 30-04-2012 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me where to buy a good vibro-plate in Cork? All suggestions appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭The Master.

nolo1 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me where to buy a good vibro-plate in Cork? All suggestions appreciated.
    Make sure you get one with a handrail as they can be used as a clothes horse. The flat ones are useless for drying anything

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

Try O Callaghans Leisure in Wilton. We bought a treadmill from them, they seem to deal in commercial equipment

"Located just-off the South Link Road in the Doughcloyne Industrial Estate, Sarsfield Road, O’Callaghan Leisure are easily accessible from all directions "

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭nolo1

Thanks for that Curly from Cork. Will check them out tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Oh i was thinking of renting one of these again they are great. i got one more or less for me legs as although the docs say i dont i defo have bad circulation in them and found it great. I rented one from www.shapeuptoneuploseweight.ie I think they are up on Maryborough Hill someplace, but you can rent them or you can buy them also they do a rent to buy option...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Don't waste your money !! For a one of those to do what it states it does u need to be spending over 5k for one my sister got one for 800 euro top of the range you say the only use I would have for it is sitting on it to get turn on..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

But what did your sister buy it for!! I really do think it depends on what use you want it for. I know my brothers lady got one for cellitlite now i havent checked her out :) hehe but she said it was great. And when I rented it I really did think it was fantastic to get the circulation going in me legs, even my dad has the same problem and he thought it was great..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

She got it to turn the legs.. which didnt do much.

Renting one is better their the ones that cost over 1k

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭babo9

Think I saw one in Mahers the other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭nolo1

Thanks to everyone for the advice.

Advertisement