Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 12 Boards.ie league Season 3 Fixtures/Results/Tables

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Armaghmagic

Premiership League Result

Hertha BSC 2 - 0 Panathinaikos

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

Botofoga 0-0 Peru

Peru 2-1 Botofoga

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

Premiership result

FC Twente 6-0 Botofogo

Good game, didn't deserve 6 goals

I fell apart after the 3rd and how your keeper stayed on the pitch is beyond me:D Well done.

• Advertisement

Premiership result

FC Twente 6-0 Peru

Again 6 goals wasn't deserving on bossdrum

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Lojak

Daro, whats the story with the new league, I was entered and now im gone even though i played all my games in season 2???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Lojak wrote: »
    Daro, whats the story with the new league, I was entered and now im gone even though i played all my games in season 2???

You are in it :p

Premiership result

FC Twente 6-0 Peru

Think my golden boot award from last season is going to be snatched off me.....12 goals scored and none conceeded in 2 games, impressive!!

Premiership result

FC Twente 6-0 Peru

Think my golden boot award from last season is going to be snatched off me.....12 goals scored and none conceeded in 2 games, impressive!!

Love an auld clean sheet now and again, 6 goals was harsh on the lads. My keeper should have been sent off in first game. So I prob used up all my luck up in them first 2 games lol. ;-)

• Advertisement

Love an auld clean sheet now and again, 6 goals was harsh on the lads. My keeper should have been sent off in first game. So I prob used up all my luck up in them first 2 games lol. ;-)

If that's the case I better play you tonight even though I was quite fortunate in my 2 games.......so the 2 jammie gits come head to head!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

Well daro can I be the free team?

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Lojak

darokane wrote: »
    You are in it :p

My names not on the table in the new edited first post anymore, but is on the table a bit further down the first page?

yomtea98 wrote: »
    Well daro can I be the free team?

There's no free teams although PerrinV2 only wants to play cup matches so you could play his league matches for him
    Lojak wrote: »
    My names not on the table in the new edited first post anymore, but is on the table a bit further down the first page?

Have ya in it on the site
    http://www.fixturelist.com/leaguetables.php?l=19644

Is it just me or do neither of those links work?? Which team is Lojak?

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Capajoma

http://www.fixturelist.com/leaguefixtures.php?l=19686&d=2

That's our league fixtures, anyone scheduled to play me on now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

Ya I will play Perrins games

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

yomtea98 wrote: »
    Ya I will play Perrins games

Gwan the yomtea,I dunno what romania are like,never played with them so gud luck with that :)

And let me know capajoma whenever you're free to play the cup game,my psn id is the same as my boards id

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Capajoma

I can play now if you're online?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Cianthesaint

ChAmpionship result:::::::

Anderlecht. 3
    Palmeiras. 2

Good game corkey. Yea I can replay game with conorstf. Ea server went on us. Conor was winning 1-0 so it's a bit tough on him, bloody servers ;-¥

Cup Result
    Romania 3-1 Swansea

Good game

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Cianthesaint

Championship result

Anderlecht. 3
    Swansea. 3

Close game

Premiership League Result:

Anzhi Makhachkala 0 - 6 Hertha BSC

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Anzhi Machakala(beefy78) 0 v 6
    Hertha BSC(armaghmagic)

We should have more leagues with smaller numbers of equal standards. Getting raped by someone much better is no fun.

Just send me a message whenever your free bossdrum to get the cup game outta the way

Yeah in fairness I have been hockeyed myself a fair bit and its no fun when you have no chance of coming back against a better team.....suppose the more leagues that are completed the better idea we will have of the people who are closer in ability!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Yeah in fairness I have been hockeyed myself a fair bit and its no fun when you have no chance of coming back against a better team.....suppose the more leagues that are completed the better idea we will have of the people who are closer in ability!

Well played, by the way. I'm not whinging about losing, I can just find more enjoyable ways of spending my evening.

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Well played, by the way. I'm not whinging about losing, I can just find more enjoyable ways of spending my evening.

Thanks and I understand, frustrating when a game is one sided, nomatter which side of the hammering you are on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭ConorSTF

Yea I can replay game with conorstf. Ea server went on us. Conor was winning 1-0 so it's a bit tough on him, bloody servers ;-¥

Sound. I'll be online from 4PM to 10PM tomorrow again.

The EA servers are a disaster tbh.

Advertisement