Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 12 Boards.ie league Season 3 Fixtures/Results/Tables

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Sorry haven't been around to play today to something beyond my control ... Should be back on tomorrow to get my campaign for a first win kickstarted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Beefy78 wrote: »
    We should have more leagues with smaller numbers of equal standards. Getting raped by someone much better is no fun.

Agreed but then other players want all the regulars in 1 league with newcomers in a separate league
    The top division is a tough one this year, by far the toughest it's ever been, worst thing is by the time we get to know who should be in the top league fifa13 will be out!

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭drumlover22

Sorry, I haven't been on for the season lads, but I'll be on most of the day tomorrow if anyone is around for Premiership games

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Armaghmagic

Sorry, I haven't been on for the season lads, but I'll be on most of the day tomorrow if anyone is around for Premiership games

I should be around from about 4:30 - 6:30 today if you are on for playing our games??

Premiership Results

Boca Juniors (MrDommyT) 0-0 (marvsins) Botofoga
    Botofoga (marvsins) 1-4 (MrDommyT) Boca Juniors

• Advertisement

Anybody from the championship on right now ??? Shoot me a message if ya can play

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Lojak

Will be around from 10pm if anyone is available to play send me a message!

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭ConorSTF

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Anybody from the championship on right now ??? Shoot me a message if ya can play

I'll play you in ten minutes if you're still around?

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

I be on tonight after half 10 for anyone in premiership

Premiership Result

Panathinaikos (brayzillian) 0-0 (MrDommyT) Boca Juniors
    Boca Juniors (MrDommyT) 7-0 (brayzillian) Panathinaikos

• Advertisement

Championship Result

Celtic (giggsy_91) 0-3 Swansea (capojama)
    Not as on sided as the scoreline suggests had my chances just couldn't put them away.

Premiership Result

Panathinaikos (brayzillian) 0-0 (MrDommyT) Boca Juniors
    Boca Juniors (MrDommyT) 7-0 (brayzillian) Panathinaikos

Another scorless draw followed by a hammering.... Bit of a slow starter drumlover??

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

Premiership result

Boca 0-2 FC Twente

Very close game, good one man

Another scorless draw followed by a hammering.... Bit of a slow starter drumlover??

TBH got very lucky in both of my second games, was duly put in my place by steirishrover there :pac:

Sorry for not getting on for a game, crushed my hand changing a puncture when the jack slipped but hopefully will be back on soon!

Sorry for not getting on for a game, crushed my hand changing a puncture when the jack slipped but hopefully will be back on soon!

Hope it feels better, that sounds quite sore!

Palmeiras(dcorky) 7-2 (lojak18)Ecuador

Ecuador(Lojak18)5-1 (dcorky)Palmeiras

First game was played using custom squads, can we get a ruling from Darokane on this? I only realised after I saw my team for second game as I had never used Ecuador before.

darokane wrote: »
    You must use online squads to make it fair on everyone

From the 1st post you must use online squads, custom squads are not allowed!

If anyone is using custom squads they're out of the league

If anyone is using custom squads they're out of the league

Id say it was a genuine mistake when setting up the game, I will be happy with a replay , but just keep an eye out for it in future games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Bray Header

The perils of going all out attack when 1 nil down and staying on all out attack! Well done Drumlover.

Do custom squads mean formations you have saved or world class players you have bought in career mode?:confused:

Do custom squads mean formations you have saved or world class players you have bought in career mode?:confused:

Squads that are edited from the My Fifa menu

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

Lojak wrote: »
    Id say it was a genuine mistake when setting up the game, I will be happy with a replay , but just keep an eye out for it in future games.

Are you saying you want a rematch because you forgot to update your squad?

Bugg wrote: »
    Are you saying you want a rematch because you forgot to update your squad?

Nah, someone used custom squads instead of online squads when setting up the game

I'm on now if anybody from the championship is around

Nah, someone used custom squads instead of online squads when setting up the game

You can choose between setting online squads or custom squads when setting up a game?

You can choose between setting online squads or custom squads when setting up a game?

yep

yep

Oh right, never took any notice of it before, was curious as I think it may have been a game I set up that caused the issue.

• Advertisement

Oh right, never took any notice of it before, was curious as I think it may have been a game I set up that caused the issue.

Dont worry about it,It can happen very easily I didnt know about online squads till a month ago, it might not have changed anything result wise but it just left me with a completely different squad to the second game. I am around after 10pm tonight if you want the rematch?

Advertisement