Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone 4S or samsung S2?

Options
  • 30-04-2012 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

decisions decisions, which do i go for? help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

newmummy wrote: »
    decisions decisions, which do i go for? help

Samsung S3? :p

It's due to be announced in the next few days, maybe worth a wait and see?

S2 will probably go down in price after that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 newmummy

oh, i like but i have no patience. want one today:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Buy either of those today and you'd be silly. You should be comparing the S2 to the HTC one X not the 4s as it's completely different. Go read some comparisons between iOS and Ice Cream Sandwich before you decide which phone you will get on with better.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Buy either of those today and you'd be silly. You should be comparing the S2 to the HTC one X not the 4s as it's completely different. Go read some comparisons between iOS and Ice Cream Sandwich before you decide which phone you will get on with better.

Yeah if I had to choose between S3 and One X I'd choose the One X.

Still the 4S is nice if you don't want a large screen and iOS is great but there will be a new iPhone soon too. If not in June then definitely in October.

If you can't wait, the One X is the latest and greatest.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

The one X is pretty cool alright. I think i've seen what the s3 is like and if it is it Samsung have really screwed up with the same as every other phone design. We'll know for sure in 2 days time but the One X could still be the latest and greatest.
    The 4s is just not that nice, I was using it with a one x beside it this morning and it just felt old and boring.

• Advertisement
Advertisement