Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plunket College

• 30-04-2012 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Hey all,

I've searched the forum some what but didn't seem to find what I was looking for. I'm thinking (and mostly likely will) of repeating the leaving cert in Plunket's this year, if all goes as planned. I was just interested to know what's the college like? What's the area like? etc. etc.

Thanks in advance.
    Post edited by spurious on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 mickkav

hey, im in it now! id reccommend somewhere else! teachers arent great bar a few and the school of 1st to 6th years are scumbags! its good if your up for the laugh but to improve no! i feel worse off than i was last year! iv heard o connell schools is very good just off dorset street

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭YungJoshy

'll be looking elsewhere so! I heard the same off some people, just wanted to get clarification.

It's exactly what I didn't want to hear though! Thanks!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Remember, the opinion of a one post poster in a forum might not be objective, especially when they recommend a competing establishment.

Your decision.

O'Connell School also has a 1st to 6th year element and no doubt also has people who are 'up for the laugh'. It's up to you to do the work wherever you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I'm in there now it's not the best or the worst it's okay.
    It's okay some teachers aren't the best some are great it depends really.
    Most of it comes down to the work put in. It's up to you whether you attend classes the teachers don't make you go or care when you miss classes either.
    And you get two half days during the week .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement