Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restricted Licence/shotgun

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Hunter21

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Sure you are not getting that mixed up with a Remington870 pump shotgun he had there in stock??:confused:
    It sounds very simmilar to one I saw there.10 shot,red dot sight, side folding stock and a " Tommy gun" style foregrip on the slide action?? Was around 650 euros??

If it was a saiga12 shotgun,I'd have known about it,as I had Tim on the lookout for me on one of those.They are as rare as the proveribal hens teeth here.There are about six of them out there in the ROI.

No it wasn't a Remington because the day I was in there some lad that was meant to be very good at clay shooting was there (he said something about shooting for Ireland in a clay comp around that time) he asked was it a Remington and Tim said no it was such and such a gun. Was meant to be hard to import too for the fella that wanted it.

It was similar to your first picture Grizz but it was more identical to the one in this link-
    http://www.gengerketactical.com/pictures/600DSCN1448.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Thats one and the same gun!!:p
    A crossfire mk1 @1699USD from gengerke tactical in Sth Dakota

Yours just has in the pic, a mag in place[AR15/m16 30 round by the look of it]
    and a vertical foregrip on the pump slide for the rifle bit! Oh and a holosight!!:D

Not surprising that lad had issues with liscensing it!! A big cal rifle mounted to a shotgun as well!!!:eek:And not very reliable by the reports on it either.Most combos here are single shot shotgun/rifle packages.

A easier and handier way would be to get an AR 15 rifle and a Remington /Mossberg pump with the shortest barrel possible.Take the buttstock off the pump and get a set of mountring brackets made by Johnathon Auther Ciener in Florida and mount it on the AR15 foreend.
    Its called the "double trouble":D and actually works!!!:eek:

If anyone can remember the orginal film "Predator". The Indian scout played by Johny Landham of the team had one of these.
    http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Sonny_Landham

Its just VERY HEAVY!! to carry around and would be a tad awkward with a 24in barrel here.States side they have either an Any Other Weapon shotgun under them or a registerd Short Barrelled Shotgun .You will have, and need arms like Arhnald Schwazennegger to carry that around all day!!:eek::D

Two seperate liscenses,two functioning firearms,seperately or joined together,and if it is too heavy in 12GA .223 you could always build one in 223/20 Ga or 410.:D

Good for the WOW factor,but unless you are going to be persued by a critter from outer space intent on hunting you for a change.Not much use in day to day shooting!:)

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Advertisement