Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Exams advice needed

• 30-04-2012 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭

Hey , I'm in a bit of a crappy situation , I'm repeating the year and have over half my fees paid but the exams office has declined to tell me where my exams are taking place as I'm not full paid , obviously I've found out from class mates but my question is will I be allowed sit the exam ?

I was under the impression I am but I will not be allow register for next year until the balance is paid ? Can anybody help me out ? Am I right in thinking my exams will be corrected ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭Eliot Rosewater

I presume the exam hall would have a table reserved for you, so you could sit it. And I'd say you're exams will be corrected, as it would be too much hassle for the college otherwise. But I also presume that you won't get your results until you've paid up. Registering for next year isn't the problem: actually finishing this year is.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 1Tony1

Ya you should be allow sit your exams but they wont release your results and you cant progress to the next year or technically finish this year until you pay the full amount, maybe if your having trouble it could be worth while going to the student union and asking them for some advice they can be very helpful sometimes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59 ✭✭JohnyDarko

I was always under the impression that fees for the 2nd half of the college year had to be paid by Febuary or else. I always assumed the "or else" was "or else good luck in trying to find a job where your mad FIFA skillz can pay your rent". Then again, I guess they might just have been coercing me into paying on time. :rolleyes:

Advertisement