Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Events next Saturday

Options
  • 30-04-2012 1:03pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Googling "dublin events" is really just an invitation to eat unlimited amount of spam!

I'm travelling up Dublin way next Saturday with the youngfella and I'm wondering is there anything on that would entertain him. He's 15, and it'd have to be daytime. Motoring in particular would suit both of us, but I think that's pretty unlikely. Really just looking for something to fill a couple of hours in the afternoon.

Thanks,
    Adam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

dahamsta wrote: »
    Googling "dublin events" is really just an invitation to eat unlimited amount of spam!

I'm travelling up Dublin way next Saturday with the youngfella and I'm wondering is there anything on that would entertain him. He's 15, and it'd have to be daytime. Motoring in particular would suit both of us, but I think that's pretty unlikely. Really just looking for something to fill a couple of hours in the afternoon.

Thanks,
    Adam

You could do a tour of the Aviva or Croke Park if sports fans?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Where abouts in dublin will be you be? City Centre ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

here is a good safe site. http://www.thingstodo.ie/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

You could do a tour of the Aviva or Croke Park if sports fans?

Good ideas and I might do the Aviva at some point, but not really sports fans so it wouldn't be something I'd be in a hurry for; thanks anway. :)
    SunnyDub1 wrote: »
    Where abouts in dublin will be you be? City Centre ?

IKEA, but I'm happy to travel a little, maybe up to an hour including traffic. All the better if it's en route to the N11, I'll be coming home via Wicklow.

Advertisement