Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs needed/ help wanted thread: Must read first post.

Options
  • 30-04-2012 1:20pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This thread is for people who are looking for one off jobs done or for people who've advertised with adverts.ie and wish to expand their search.

There are rules which will be updated as we go along but I'll let people know in thread about any changes.

1. If you need a person for a one off job e.g. an electrician to wire a new extension you may post it here.
    2. If you wish to post a full-time vacancy you must first post it with the jobs section in adverts.ie and then you may post it here including a link to the adverts.ie advert.
    3. This isn't a rule but I would recommend you do not post your personal information here.
    4. If anyone is interested in a job, they must respond via PM, only people looking to have work done may post here.
    5. Normal boards.ie rules apply but moderators may use their discretion.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭misterdeeds

Brill Idea Captain Havoc

I will get this going so , I need someone to put a crow guard on my chimney please ,
    had a crow fall down a few months ago and destroyed my living room and dont fancy it happening again .

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Brill Idea Captain Havoc

I will get this going so , I need someone to put a crow guard on my chimney please ,
    had a crow fall down a few months ago and destroyed my living room and dont fancy it happening again .

I'm not going to take any of credit, you can thank ft9 for it.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Advertisement