Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X factor 2012 (Spoiler Free)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

should rename her Cunty Spice.

this is Darth Vader level of villainy :pac: can't understand how people think this isnt all scripted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Hah Bet this one will impress the bitch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

Aoife9 wrote: »
    I'd say she's been told to be the bad guy I mean who is that nasty to people?Though maybe she's not called scary spice for nothing!

Well she got nowhere in America, she's going nowhere fast in Oz, so it was only logical really that she'd jump at the opportunity to remind her old fans she was still kicking around, still "scary spice"... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

This one has to be good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

Ok this is dramatically edited even more than previous years!

This one will be unreal! WHy?

Cos payphone is going in the background.

Gary: "you've got 4 yesses"

IVE GOT A PAYPHONE...

Judging by music in the background you can honestly tell if they get through :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Any mention of dead relatives should be banned.

It does not make you a better or worse singer :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

scary will love her

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Ah well this one is going through she's got a dead grandad

• Registered Users Posts: 86,281 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

This one has to be good

Yep sob story of course she'll get through so :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Defo something to impress Gary with - singing her own song

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Meh. To be honest Mel B is not even that nasty. She just sounds worse in comparison to the sugar-coated statements of the other judges.

We haven't seen a finallist yet methinks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

WOW!!!!!! :eek::eek: what a voice!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,285 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

krudler wrote: »
    should rename her Cunty Spice.

this is Darth Vader level of villainy :pac: can't understand how people think this isnt all scripted.

Maybe not scripted, but I'm sure she's told to be nasty. And it's easy to edit together 4 or 5 negative opinions in order to make her look bad.

Thing about singing their own song is that the judges have nothing to compare it to - subconsciously you would always compare a singer to the original singer

Potential finalist there??? Standing ovation from audience and Tulisa

• Registered Users Posts: 17,909 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

She'll get to the live shows, I reckon, but I wonder how she would fare with other peoples' songs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Wow, wasn't really expecting that.

She was brilliant. Great song as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Mel B is a knacker. That girl was great. Did she say she's 16? Wow

Mel B likes her :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Cienciano wrote: »
    Maybe not scripted, but I'm sure she's told to be nasty. And it's easy to edit together 4 or 5 negative opinions in order to make her look bad.
    Yup, and then juxtapose them with her incredibly laudatory opinions of this girl and it allows the producers to big up this contestant even more.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

now she was good

Yay, we found Mel B's nice side!

She's only 16 - some song for a 16 year old to have written!

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭ForeverYoungx

Louis is looking very trendy with his two toned hair.

Considering 3 girls will most likely get through, one of them will be controversial probably another versatile only leaves room for one like her in my opinion. Judges houses imo

judges are talking very early about mentoring - Louis and Tulisa have both mentioned it already!

Besides the camera adding 10 pounds it must also add 10 years she looks older than 16 to me

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

and what the fcuk,, , , , , its over already?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Hard to know how she would do in the live shows, but it was a very good performance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Now that was a finalist, very good, very talented young lady.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

It's nearly over now so this girl must be the one final actual really good auditionee to actually keep us hanging on till next week.

Christ I'm an awful cynical bástard, but that was actually really REALLY good, it's just unfortunate that she entered the X-factor, because after the live finals, she'll never be heard of again, whereas with clever song-writing and a voice like that, she could've easily made it on her own... :(

one to watch definitely.

Advertisement