Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

X factor 2012 (Spoiler Free)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

right two through - Nicole wins!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

THANK THE LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

JUSTICE!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

Excellent..

I want James to win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,600 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

YES YES YES YES YES YES

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Simon Cowell can finally sleep well tonight! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭cazzak79

Omg thank god!!! James and jermaine!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:):):):):):):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

HAHAHAHAHAHAH YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

• Advertisement

I am telling you, Jahmene's gonna win it.

Agreed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Min wrote: »

Kylie is the goddess from the late 1980's, when everyone was doing the locomotion and other songs which made her more than being lucky, she then faded for a while, came back with that classic duet with Nick Cave and the bad seeds, what a great song that is, then died again for a while but again re-invented herself to be back in full flow before the Sydney Olympics where she was great in the closing ceremony.
    Can't get you out of my head was one of the top songs from the last decade, she just lasted over the years.

Y'see I remember her well from when she went from being a character in Neighbours to singing cover versions and cheesy songs from Stock, Aiken and Waterman.
    Then we had the Nick Cave collaboration.
    I always felt she was, in a way, the original X Factor /Popstars contestant - a relatively OK singer who was promoted via a massive PR machine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tulisa and Gary very very happy that James is in the final two

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,844 ✭✭✭py2006

Whats the story with Christophers parents? Its all about his nan!

Yay. I can actually enjoy watching it tomorrow night now, without having to look at that gobshite's head :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Louis Walsh ‏@walshlife
    Yesssss!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Well done to Christopher making the top three.

No surprise with the two in the final two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

Good man chris great attitude

Fair play for getting so far despite all the abuse. The better two acts got through but I'm delighted for him

Paddy Power got it right

• Advertisement

Did a cameraman just fall over there or something??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Did the cameraman go arse over tit just then?

Nicole is the winning judge whatever happens!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Nicole's brilliant! :D

So happy for Nicole

Lol @ Nicole.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Hurricane Carter

And we won't be hearing from Christopher again...maybe on celebrity Big Brother!!

Nicole "nutcase" Scherzinger

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Hahahahahaha stupid cameraman!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41 macbeth3

DID HE JUST PICK UP JAMES???? stronger than he looks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Jesus; Nicole's in good form tonight. Lewis better take some vitamin supplements; he may well need them!

• Advertisement

I think it'll be jahmene but I really don't mind.

James may be better off not winning

Chris Maloney's Nan ‏@MaloneysNan
    Those f*ckers at the call centre we hired are all getting their P45s tomorrow (or whatever the equivalent is in India) #xfactorfinal

:D:D

So Nicole goes from being sacked in the US show to being the first UK judge ever getting two acts ever to the final and being the winning judge this year take that Cowell :p

I really like Nicole as a judge hope she is back next year, she is way better than Cheryl and Tulisa and Dannii

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,348 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Its rita ora! :/ See ya Chris....:pac:

Thank god, there is a god! Delighted, the two in the final deserve to be in the final! don't mind who wins! They both winners in my eyes! My phone be at the ready to vote again for James! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Heroditas wrote: »
    Y'see I remember her well from when she went from being a character in Neighbours to singing cover versions and cheesy songs from Stock, Aiken and Waterman.
    Then we had the Nick Cave collaboration.
    I always felt she was, in a way, the original X Factor /Popstars contestant - a relatively OK singer who was promoted via a massive PR machine.

She has a lot going for her, good looking, great personality, she can sing, act and dance.
    More than an OK singer, the Nick Cave duet showed her voice was perfect for that song, they were able to tell a story and act it out in the video.
    Her sheer amount of talent got her to where she is.

I Am Kong! wrote: »
    And we won't be hearing from Christopher again...maybe on celebrity Big Brother!!

His nan will have more fame than him I predict :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

Chris Maloney's Nan ‏@MaloneysNan
    Those f*ckers at the call centre we hired are all getting their P45s tomorrow (or whatever the equivalent is in India) #xfactorfinal

:D:D

:pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭lola85

Happy with that result. Fair plan to Chris getting that far. The only album I'd buy would be James or Ella out of the series.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Was hoping they'd say no cameramen were harmed in the making of this show. Jahmene is a strong person lifting James up like that too.

Only judge I don't like is Gary. Love how Louis and Tulisa get on on camera.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Delighted for James. Could he be the first ever UK winner to have previously been in the bottom two??

There's a great sense of relief around the place isn't there :D

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Nicole goes from being sacked in the US show to being the first UK judge ever getting two acts ever to the final and being the winning judge this year take that Cowell :p

I really like Nicole as a judge hope she is back next year, she is way better than Cheryl and Tulisa and Dannii

I don't think there was ever a problem with Nicole on the US show. The problem is the format of that show itself. There's something very off about it. It's over-produced and badly hosted for a start. I find it pretty much unwatchable.

And how can Cowell complain about Nicole when he's paying Britney Spears 15 million dollars to tell everyone that they're "amazing" or "a true star".

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭cazzak79

Kylie did have cancer! So took her awhile due to the treatment recovery to get back
    Thank god Christopher is gone

Is Chris in some sort of competition to see how many times he can remind us that he was The Wildcard/The Peoples' Choice? Seriously.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Was hoping they'd say no cameramen were harmed in the making of this show. Jahmene is a strong person lifting James up like that too.

Or soundmen!

Seriously, Flack is insufferable.

I can't wait to see the voting stats! I'd say there was f all between them three there. And it'll be similar tomorrow night!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

cgpg5 wrote: »
    There's a great sense of relief around the place isn't there :D

Although I'm over the moon for James, it does mean my number one spot at the top of the prediction leaderboard could be in jeopardy unless Jahmene wins tomorrow night!

Pipped at the last hurdle :mad:

• Advertisement

Someone needs to tell the audience to shut up

Advertisement