Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steak mince dish !

Options
  • 30-04-2012 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,
    I've a pound of steak mince in the fridge that I really need to use this eve for dinner.
    But....
    I don't want to do a spag bol, chilli cc or even a cottage pie.
    Any thoughts on what else I could rustle up with it??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Curry, mousaka, hamburgers, koftas (my favourite - served with garlicy yoghurt).

• Registered Users Posts: 22 SuePal

Burgers, meatballs, burritos/tacos, lasagne.

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭pts

Two-Way Coriander Beef? I made it over the weekend, it was very tasty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭Ape X

Personally, I love me a bit of meatloaf (not him).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

After seeing a couple of photos from karen & trackguy in the last nights dinner thread. I made some meatballs last night going on this recipe. Really really tasty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭bget

This might sound a tad strange but I had the same thought a few weeks ago and what i actually did was a kind of stir fry.. chopped up whatever veg I had in with the beef then when they were cooked threw in a packed of savory rice and a little water and simmered for like 5 mins.. was actually yum, and defo something different!!

Advertisement