Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle Health&Fitness -3Memberships (€190 each) -anyone want to join with me?

Options
  • 30-04-2012 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Ben Dunne's Carlisle Health and fitness in Terenure, Dublin, is offerent a deal of 3 memberships for €570 - €190 each, as opposed to the usual €250 for one person.

Is anyone interested in joining or coming to renewal that could join with me??

The gym is well equiped - lots of free weights (incl most of the olympic style equipment - benches, squat racks), lots of cardio (treadmills, stride-er things(name?)), swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam rooms, free classes etc etc.
    (I was a member before, hence the knowledge of it).

Details:
    http://bendunnegyms.com/carlisle.aspx

Post here or email me: faltermeyer AT gmail DOT com

Its just a simple matter of 3 of us meeting there, signing up at the same time, and thats it - no further commitment/connection! :)

I did this about 4years ago and managed to get 4 together for the offer back then...so heres hoping I can do it again.

Advertisement