Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHP plugin developer needed

Options
  • 30-04-2012 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

A few weeks back I was talking to an entrepreneur who is setting up an E-learning portal which uses Moodle for course admin and also does some innovative things beyond the normal (or vanilla) Moodle offers.

I've had a closer look at this project as I am involved in the architecture and project management for the product.

A developer has worked on getting the basic site going but we need a developer who would be able to extend the site to bring it through beta and release stages.
    The developer would need to be very strong in PHP and able to write Moodle plugins (which involve core PHP/javascript and CSS skills).
    Are there any developers here who might be interested in this sort of role ?
    The business is based in the West of Ireland but remote working may be considered if the right candidate came along.

Moodle is an advantage but , to be honest, a core PHP/Javascrip/CSS savvy coder who could write content management plugins (eg, Wordpress) would have the very skill sets we are after.

I am not a recruiter. I am just working to assist the product inventor in terms of defining the architecture and getting the actual product off the ground.

—ifc

Advertisement