Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone 3G

Options
  • 30-04-2012 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering if anybody else is having problems with their Vodafone 3G connection in Waterford city. I am using it with my iPhone and it is virtually useless all around Waterford city for the last few weeks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭decies

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭dark_shadow

To be honest I always have a terrible reception with vodafone anywhere I go! I rang them constantly about it and finally got an answer from someone saying that iPhone has a terribly poor reception pick up on their network. I for one will certainly be moving back to O2 as soon as I can!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭BBM77

decies wrote: »

Thanks I gave it a go but no answer yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭BBM77

To be honest I always have a terrible reception with vodafone anywhere I go! I rang them constantly about it and finally got an answer from someone saying that iPhone has a terribly poor reception pick up on their network. I for one will certainly be moving back to O2 as soon as I can!

I had the mobile broadband with Vodafone and I had to move to O2, it was terrible. It was fine at first but it just when downhill. I since got an iPhone with them and the same thing is after happening. I think I will be moving to O2 as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭decies

Am with three on the I phone I found it good around Waterford . Yes 3G can be patchy it flips off it and doesn't go back automatically , you have to often reboot phone to force it back. All you can eat data is a no brainer to me , I drive around the city and neighbouring counties listening to Internet radio on tune app, great. I used to be with Vodafone , regarding making calls on three often friends have no signal and I have . It's not perfect but that € 40 monthly price plan suits me fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

its not only Vodafone Ireland , they are sh1te in Australia also ,

this article is from 2010 but not a lot has changed since.

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/vodafone-customers-seething-over-dropped-calls-slow-data-20101210-18sev.html?comments=210#comments

Advertisement