Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre to Skerries?

Options
  • 30-04-2012 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hello

Cany you advise if Skerries will be one of the new towns upgraded for high speed fibre broadband?

I know Donabate was listed as getting it, which was strange as it isnt as big population wise as Skerries, and UPC are in Donabate, but Skerries has no UPC broadband available. I am with UPC for my TV which is great & Vodafone at the moment for my broadband, but their customer service/billing is terrible and would move back to eircom if I knew fast broadband was coming to the town

Thanks

Dermatrov

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

dermatrov wrote: »
    Hello

Cany you advise if Skerries will be one of the new towns upgraded for high speed fibre broadband?

I know Donabate was listed as getting it, which was strange as it isnt as big population wise as Skerries, and UPC are in Donabate, but Skerries has no UPC broadband available. I am with UPC for my TV which is great & Vodafone at the moment for my broadband, but their customer service/billing is terrible and would move back to eircom if I knew fast broadband was coming to the town

Thanks

Dermatrov

Hi Dermatrov,

Thank you for you post and comments.

You can check and register your interest in Fibre Broadband with eircom on the following website :

http://www.eircom.net/broadband/fibre/

I dont' have further specific information on your location. However if your area is covered for Fibre broadband, you will be contacted by the Fibre team.

Best wishes,
    Ant

Advertisement