Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC IMM1295 Form

Options
  • 30-04-2012 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hey,

Paid my participation fee and trying to send my IMM1295 form but its failing every time, I'm sending email to

IEC-London-Application@international.gc.ca

I must have tried 20 times this afternoon but still no confirmation, got an email from the Dublin office and told me to keep trying! anybody else having the same problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 daviehol

Hey

I had the same problem last night, so I tried it again just before 8am this morning and it delivered.

The mail box fills up so the deliver fails, you will get a notification straight away once the email delivers

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Jlav

Yep, Im having the same problem, Delivery Failure each time. Quality service as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Berzerker

Just sent mine away there and got my confirmation email back all in a few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Rgdajd

Hi All I need some help here, I am completing my imm1295 form I am trying to obtain a working holiday visa therefore I do not have a prspective employer

what do I enter in the box for that on the imm 1295 form?
    can I leave it blank? or is it compulsory?

Also if I submit this form and there are any errors on it is that the end of the road or do they send it back to make amendments?

Thanks In Advance

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Leave it blank. I'd make 100% sure your form is correct. I've heard of people being rejected for less, and I don't know if you can re-do the CIC stage or not. Best to check to make sure there's no errors before submitting.

Thread locked because it's completely out of date. Please ask further questions on either the relevant 2014 thread, and please ensure you're thoroughly read the FAQ.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement