Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfair modding in soccer forum

Options
  • 30-04-2012 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭

Been banned from posting in the soccer forum for a week for replying to a very derogatory comment made against me( called the person a d!ck).

Now i agree with an infraction against me yet this person has made really poor remarks against me and not even an infraction was given against him
    This is what he said

unfairmodding.png

Now this is not the first time this happened, i have been called a retard on 3 different occasions in a different thread with the same result, i get banned and the person calling me these disgusting names does not even receive an infraction,

yetagain.png

Do boards think it is acceptable for people to be called a retard and a low life piece of scum yet when i answer in disgust i am the one who gets banned?

The moderation in the soccer forums is ridiculous from phb previously and now Thanx 4 The Fish.

In effect it is bullying by other members, i am absolutely disgusted by these people and my retaliation was well justified

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Can you link me to this thread please instead of the screenshot. I'll take a look at this

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from DRP as this isn't DRP related (also corrected prefix).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

yetagain.png

yet another one from a different thread yet no infraction, that is a seriously personal insult
    Cant link, i've been banned
    the thread where i was called a retard is entitled unpopular soccer opinions and the thread where i got banned today was about roy hodgson becoming England manager in the soccer forum

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

darokane wrote: »

If you log out you can still view the soccer forum to get links.

Leiva was banned form soccer this evening for personal abuse. They were just not banned at the exact same time as you.

• Advertisement

Leiva was banned form soccer this evening for personal abuse. They were just not banned at the exact same time as you.

yeah after this thread, complete unfair modding:mad:

darokane wrote: »
    yetagain.png

yet another one from a different thread yet no infraction, that is a seriously personal insult
    the thread where i was called a retard is entitled unpopular soccer opinions and the thread where i got banned today was about roy hodgson becoming England manager in the soccer forum

Both of the users in the above pic have received infractions for personal abuse.

did you report any of these posts at the? time and did the mods fail to act on these reported posts?

You reported a post today where a user insulted you. The user was red carded and recieved a ban.

The first link you provided seems to lead me to someones opinion on english football

The second leads me to this

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=77996322&postcount=413

You appear to have been banned for mentioning a forbidden topic on the forum.

I cannot find any other evidence of you reporting a post that wasnt acted on. So based on what i have seen, the reported post for today and the ban for mentioning forbidden topics the mods have acted as they should have in these cases.

If you are insulted again i suggest you report the post and do not reply with an insult yourself as this will only lead to further infractions for yourself.

If you report the post and you feel it is not acted on please drop me a pm on the matter.

Cheers

D

Banned again for saying "NO"

Received a PM last night by the same moderator to say i've been banned for a year for saying the word "NO"

I think he might have something against me

http://boards.ie/tre/2056593361

• Advertisement

now the pm i received says i have 6 infractions points, i see only 1

Yellow card warnings are part of the infraction system, so you have 6 in soccer in total.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement