Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Female Doctor in Limerick city

• 30-04-2012 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi, can anyone recommend a good female doctor in Limerick City? Thanks very much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

fruitcake1 wrote: »
    Hi, can anyone recommend a good female doctor in Limerick City? Thanks very much.

If you are anywhere near the Dooradoyle area there is a surgery across from the Crescent Shopping Centre with 3 female doctors.
    Dr Flynn, Dr Malone and Dr O'Connor are their names.
    A good surgery and Dr Flynn would be my doctor of choice of those 3 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

amiable wrote: »
    If you are anywhere near the Dooradoyle area there is a surgery across from the Crescent Shopping Centre with 3 female doctors.

Personally would avoid Dr Malone like the plague. She's a complete alarmist who'll send you to A&E for everything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

the one across from the shopping centre the queues are unreal and sometimes you have to see different dr. if your dr. isnt there. miriam callaghan or jo heffernan are excellent in oconnell avenue. also young female dr. in rosedale medical centre dr. boland i found her a bit stand off ish though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

Paula McIntyre in abbey house... Across from barringtons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 419 ✭✭Pandiani

amiable wrote: »

They are not taking on new patients, I know someone who tried to join their surgery last week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

Giolla McCann at Ivan's Cross, Caherdavin is a fantastic doctor. I have been with her for the past 15 years and cannot recommend her highly enough. If you need any other info send me a pm and I will help as much as I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 lightpipe

Have to recommend Dr. Paula Gaire at Abbeygrove House, Sir Harrys Mall. Her patient care is exemplary, she's both approachable & extremely professional

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 fruitcake1

Thanks very much for all the recommendations! I'll ring them around see who has appointment. Thanks again.

Advertisement