Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC Quota?

Options
  • 30-04-2012 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me are you included in the quota of visa’s taken when you are conditionally accepted?

Like on the website now, there are only 682 left. If I have been conditionally accepted, am I one of those 682 left to get a visa, or am I one of the 4668 who has one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 bagsofballs

As far as I know you have it, just look at your wtn number, the last few numbers seem to be your order in the list. Did you have any trouble emailing the IMM1295 for?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 daviehol

wow they have really ran through the backlog in the last week. Looks like I just got in on time, if its true that you are assigned a place once conditionally accepted

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭DaveDaRave1

Yes, you're place is reserved once you get your first email from the embassy. If your application gets rejected it goes back in to the pool

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭bops2042

As far as I know you have it, just look at your wtn number, the last few numbers seem to be your order in the list. Did you have any trouble emailing the IMM1295 for?

ok great. no i didnt have any trouble sending the form. i received the payment request on friday night so i emailed the IMM1295 form straight away and then i paid today in the bank. gonna take 3 -5 days to transfer the money though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭bops2042

This post has been deleted.

yes its the quota for 2012 - new quota for 2013 but i would advise to apply on time!!

Advertisement