Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revoultion, Reaction, Revision Exam

Options
  • 30-04-2012 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭

Hey anyone doing Revolution, Reaction and Revision here? What are the key things to study for the exam?

Just looking back at past exam papers, certain topics in the last two years have cropped up... including Ireland and its neutrality during World War II, and the Inter- Party government of 1948-1951.
    In section B, Ireland in the 50's, as well as Irish Society in the 60's have been on exam for last two years also. What are you focusing on for Revolution, Reaction, Revision exam tomorrow and what do you think will come up?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Pretty much every topic in the module comes up. Look up papers, choose one from each section and learn that (or learn two from each if you have time).

I'm doing Fianna Fail and Northern Ireland :)

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Offside

Yeah as Emily said from what I remember from that exam there was just a question from each lecture of the year asked.. Learn a topic from the first half and the second half and it should all go well, learn more if you can in case they ask an awkward question but I remember it being a fairly easy exam when I took it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Cheers for both your answers! Good luck in the exam Emily.

Advertisement