Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Homeware in Dublin?

Options
  • 30-04-2012 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I'm redecorating my room at the moment and i'm looking for some homeware, i'm under a budget however. I'm looking for decorative things like wall art, cushions etc. I like quirky different things but happily shop in a department store either, and I have no qualms about shopping second hand

If anyone knows of any well priced places, let me know!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

TK Maxx is your best shot for most things, try also the €2 stores for things like vases and prints and frames.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

The flea market on Sundays at Newmarket Square has all sorts of stuff. They rotate a different market each Sunday. Should be on the Dublin Food Co-op website. Got a really nice wall mirror there yesterday for a fiver! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

I'm redecorating my room at the moment and i'm looking for some homeware, i'm under a budget however. I'm looking for decorative things like wall art, cushions etc. I like quirky different things but happily shop in a department store either, and I have no qualms about shopping second hand

If anyone knows of any well priced places, let me know!

arnotts has a discount store.

cheap and cheerful would be guineys.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

There's a homeware shop beside maxi zoo in clearwater shopping centre..they have framed prints 5' long for 15 euro and cushions,rugs,lamps etc very cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

Homestore and more but when theyre gone theyre gone!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Ikea and Heatons. TK Maxx not really cheap for many things.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

The flea market on Sundays at Newmarket Square has all sorts of stuff. They rotate a different market each Sunday. Should be on the Dublin Food Co-op website. Got a really nice wall mirror there yesterday for a fiver! :D

That's every last Sunday of a month, isn't it? I went there a few times, but can't recall, which Sunday it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭outnumbered82

Homestore and More is great i got loads of things there when i did up my apartment

Advertisement