Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC art help ,due tomorrow

Options
  • 30-04-2012 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

i really need help.our art deadline is tomorrow and so is our drawing exam.i took today off to finish it and i have everything done except the supports studies for 3d and the option.im doing "looking at nature" on tigers.my painting was the tiger exhibit at dublin zoo,my 3d was a tiger paw clock made from clay and my option is a wooden box with tiger print on the inside.what do i put on the lat support studies.our teacher is a bitch and doesnt tell us anything,but she did mention doing about a pottery and the development of packaging .
    any ideas ????
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭xfabgalx

Ok. Write out where the idea came from, e.g. I went to the zoo one day and became very interested in them so I researched them further and found I enjoyed learning about their lives. I began drawing a "" and this developed into the idea of the box or whatever.

Print out pictures that are similar to your drawings and do maybe one or two drawings from an artist who draws tigers and show them beside your drawings and where they appear in the project and why.

Don't worry too much about deadline.. you can finish it throughout the day tomorrow. Just ask teachers if you can do the art instead during classes such as computers or religion or somethin

Advertisement