Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC MUSIC

• 30-04-2012 6:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 923 ✭✭✭

I'm planning on not studying music at all untill the 15th of June, and then I have a week of no other exams untill my music exam.
    Is it doable?
    I know it mighten't be the 'wisest' thing to do but I really am stuck for time at the minute, and eliminating music untill them would be a great help.
    Also I messed up my practical so pretty sure music is no good to me now anyways, but just incase, should that week be enough?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

biohaiid wrote: »
    I'm planning on not studying music at all untill the 15th of June, and then I have a week of no other exams untill my music exam.
    Is it doable?
    I know it mighten't be the 'wisest' thing to do but I really am stuck for time at the minute, and eliminating music untill them would be a great help.
    Also I messed up my practical so pretty sure music is no good to me now anyways, but just incase, should that week be enough?

Don't leave EVERYTHING to the last week. I know it's a big course for such a minute amount of marks so instead of doing loads of study in that week, maybe, and this is only if you are certain about leaving some of it until the last week, if you just focus on melody/harmony and just say irish music ( or irish music essays) until the 15th, have a really good knowledge of those and then cram in those stupiud set works like there is no tomorrow. Melody/harmony is 25% of the paper and people often forget about it as everyone is hung up on the set works which are only like 11% or so.. :/ Don't leave it all to the last minute... Just ask your teacher where to start as you are concerned etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 923 ✭✭✭biohaiid

ChemHickey wrote: »
    Don't leave EVERYTHING to the last week. I know it's a big course for such a minute amount of marks so instead of doing loads of study in that week, maybe, and this is only if you are certain about leaving some of it until the last week, if you just focus on melody/harmony and just say irish music ( or irish music essays) until the 15th, have a really good knowledge of those and then cram in those stupiud set works like there is no tomorrow. Melody/harmony is 25% of the paper and people often forget about it as everyone is hung up on the set works which are only like 11% or so.. :/ Don't leave it all to the last minute... Just ask your teacher where to start as you are concerned etc.

My teacher is actually useless, shes no help whatsoever! hah
    Yeah I know my melody and harmony questions well, and planned on at least writing out the irish essays beforehand but leaving the rest til the last week.
    Like I said probably not wise but not sure I have a choice anymore :/

• Registered Users Posts: 21 bohemian rhapsody

Any last predictions for higher level music??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

I haven't started Music yet :rolleyes: I have Economics tomorrow so i've been doing that since last Friday, haven't even looked at Music and can't until tomorrow afternoon..

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Mr. Tambourine Man

Any last predictions for higher level music??

• Advertisement
Advertisement