Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonights match

Options
  • 30-04-2012 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi all, Hope I'm not leaving this to late..Can anyone recomend a good website to watch the CITY V UTD match tonight.One with as few pop up's as posiable

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

https://skyid.sky.com/signin/sports?successUrl=/%23jumpto-tab-watch

There you go. Just pay your SKY sub and you'll be able to log in and watch the game with no pop ups. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I presume you mean the grudge under 14s match between st. Saviours and ballygunner. Don't think it will be televised tonight. A pity, I know.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Sorry, but seeing as there isn't many legal ways of online streaming for this match I am going to have to close this topic as we are not legally permitted to supply such information.

Enjoy the game!

GWAN UNITED!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement