Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mallow Restaurants

Options
  • 30-04-2012 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭

I go to college in Mallow and am organizing a night out for the end of exams for the class. We want to go for a nice meal first but of course being students it can't be too expensive. A 3 course for 20-25 would be great, possibly avoiding Chinese's and Indians would also be great. There is a good few of us as well so nothing too pokey. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,703 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

For a fairly informal yet good value venue, the Gallery. The food is grand but offhand I'm not sure if they cater to largish parties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Puzzle35

Would second the gallery, wide variety of very nice food within your price range

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

OP, there was a good thread with some reviews of Mallow restaurants. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056558641. Should give you some good options

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

Stay well away from the Wild Goose (or Loose Goose as I usually call it)

Advertisement